CLASSIFICATION OF DONORS – PRIVILEGES
a. GENERAL CATEGORIES:
1. “POSHAKAS” – Donors of Rs 10,116
2. “RAJAPOSHAKAS” – Donors of Rs 20,116
3. “MAHARAJA POSHAKAS” – Donors of Rs 50,116
b. AANADANAM DONORS:
The donation for Annadanam will form the corpus fund for performing Nitya Annadanam. The names of the “Annadatas” will be read out on the dates of their choice.
1. Rs 2,116 – Donors will be given identity cards, which facilitates to use the lodging.
2. Rs 10,116 – Donors will be given identity cards, which facilitates to use the lodging.
c. CONSTRUCTION – DONATIONS:
The amount of donation for construction of rooms will be estimated at the time of taking up any new project.
PRIVILEGES & TERMS FOR ROOM DONORS:
1. Ownership of the room / building will obsolutely rest with the management of the organization
2. Tablem\t depicting the name and address of the donor will be fixed on the front portion of the room allotted to the donor.
3. An identity card will be issued to the donor
4. The room donor or the family members or authorized persons will be allowed to stay in the room for 30 days in a year subject to not exceeding 7 days continuously provided prior intimation is given.
5. In case of pre-occupation of their room, accommodation will be provided in the other roms.
6. In case of authorized persons other than family members, have to pay maintenance charges.
7. At the time of their coming to the Choultry thay should invariably bring the identity card or coupon with them.
8. On auspicious days like “Mahasiva Rathri and Karthika Purnima” accommodation will be provided to the room dornos and family members. Authorized persons cannot be entertained due to paucity of accommodation during the festival days.
1. The room donor will be conferred Life Member ship of the organization
2. The donor shall nominate his successor in advance
3. In case of failure to nominate by the donor, his/her spouse/eldest son will be considered as successor.
4. In case the donor does not have sons, the eldest daughter will be considered as successor. If the donor does not have children and failed to exercise nomination in advance, the claims of others will not be entertained.
(REGD.NO.180/1980) SRISAILAM KURNOOL DIST. Andhra Pradesh, INDIA Pin: 518101